At Cresco, we aim to lead the nation’s cannabis industry with a focus on regulatory compliance, product consistency, and customer satisfaction. Our operations bring legitimacy to the cannabis industry by acting with the highest level of integrity, strictly adhering to regulations, and promoting the clinical efficacy of cannabis. As Cresco grows, we will operate with the same level of professionalism and precision in each new market we move in to.
Join our Sunnyside* team as a Part-Time Wellness Advisor. Your main responsibility will be to assist patients in selecting the proper medical cannabis products for their needs. You will be the go to product expert on duty in the store. Wellness Advisors engage in one-on-one conversations with patients from the time they walk into the store until they check out. Compliance with applicable rules and regulations as implemented by the state and Cresco Labs/Sunnyside* will be required.
The ideal Wellness Advisor should be friendly and positive, much like the barista who provides you your favorite coffee. We hope our patients are drawn to our Wellness Advisors and the dispensary because of our service, our products as well as your approachable and knowledgeable demeanor.
This role will assist the dispensary during peak hours of operation; applicants should be comfortable with flexible working arrangements and a varied schedule week to week.
CORE JOB DUTIES
- Help patients make the right choices by knowing how the different methods of cannabis affect patients differently
- Suggesting dosage starting points for new patients
- Correct cash handling
- Verification of proper paperwork, documentation and ID for patients
- Accurate use of the Point of Sale (POS) system; timely data entry of patient profiles in both the POS system and the state's electronic verification system
- Maintenance of hard copy files (when required)
- Assist in verifying the accuracy of orders when being delivered
- Ensure security measures and safety compliance for the store
- Maintain an organized and clean store
- Manage the visitor log
- Reporting of employee issues or patient situations
- Provide any necessary support to the management team to ensure retail store operations run smoothly, properly and in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations, including: daily activities, maintenance, and patient information for any reported issues and/or complaints
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1 - 5 years’ experience in customer service in a retail environment
- High Energy, Patient Focused, Compassionate
- Retail experience mandatory
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to learn and understand cannabinoids and how they interact with the human body
- Ability to use standard office equipment, computer equipment and software including word processing, database management, spreadsheet applications and email
- Ability to work effectively with employees, management, patients, governmental agencies, community members and the general public
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives and standard operating procedures
- Ability to work a flexible schedule during the week
- Must be 21 years of age or older to apply
- Must comply with all legal or company regulations for working in the industry
Cresco Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.