As a Supervisor, you will grow Skymint's brand by delivering extraordinary service andbringing to life a distinctive cannabis world to our customers. This includes directing the store team to exceed their goals of optimizing the customer experience,achieve operational goals, develop talent, increase productivity, and ensuring compliance with any and all state or agency regulatory compliance expectations. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will be on the leadership team creating a service culture and brag-worthy employee experience.
Join us to become an industry expert in a fun and thriving cannabis retail company!
- Ensure staffing and team training meets store needs and company standards
- Focus on customer experience, brand, and loyalty by building relationships throughout the community
- Create and foster a sales-focused environment through inspiration and direction.
- Support an environment that encourages creative thinking and risk-taking
- Take action and effectively communicate all store needs to Store Manager
- Ensure receipt, maintenance and monitoring of inventory
- Lead team in compliance regulations provided by MRA
- Perform all open and closing store procedures to standard
- Take responsibility for accurate banking deposits and cash handling
- Ensure optimal execution of marketing promotions and visual standard
What we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of supervisor/management experience in retail, customer service, hospitality, or related field.
- Previous cannabis industry experience a plus
- Experience in a heavily regulated environment a plus
- Experience leading and motivating a sales-focused team
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive and engaging attitude
- Value collaboration and acting as a team player
- Desire to develop knowledge of our product and services
- Basic computer and information technology skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Teams, Sharepoint, and Excel)
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet the needs of the business.
- Ability to walk or maneuver and be on feet for 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to Lift 30 lbs regularly and repeatedly
- Able to successfully pass a criminal background check in accordance with company and state standards
- Authorized to live and work in the U.S.
- 21 Year of age or older
© An Inspirational employee culture!
© 401(k), with industry setting company match!
© Performance Incentives
© Paid Time Off (PTO)
© Generous store discounts
© Health care plans (medical, prescription,dental, vision)
© Disability insurance coverage (short and longterm)
© Company-paid life and accidental insurance
© Career development, industry knowledge, and adifferentiating cannabis education
Change the world with us!
Skymint Brands offer exciting and unique cannabis careeropportunities across the state of Michigan in our retail stores, cannabis production facilities, and at our HQ office. Our strength is our people. Wehave a commitment to career growth and employee investment in an environmentthat values drive leadership, inclusion, and teamwork.
If you share our compassionate spirit and a passion forproviding an industry-changing customer experience, take a moment to submityour resume today!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we arecommitted to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. We do notdiscriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenshipstatus, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, genderidentity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physicaldisability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status,pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions relatedto pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other federally, stateand/or locally protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent uponreceipt of a background check, a possible job-related drug test (excludingcannabis),and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.
The information provided above indicates thegeneral nature and level of work required of the position and is not acomprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. The benefits listis only a highlight of some of the benefits offered; eligibility for certainbenefits apply.