1. Answering and transferring telephone calls; receiving visitors.
2. Responsible for office secretarial, information, confidential and confidential work, and do a good job in collecting and organizing office files.
3. responsible for the cleaning and sanitation of the general manager's office.
4. Make minutes of meetings.
5. Responsible for the distribution of official documents, letters, mails, newspapers and magazines of the company.
6. Responsible for sending and receiving faxes.
7. Responsible for the storage of the office warehouse, do the registration of goods in and out of the warehouse.
8. To organize the company's publicity column.
9. keep and use the official seal according to the company's seal management regulations, and be responsible for it.
10. do the company canteen expenses, running account registration, and do the statistics of meal fees and meal