Jars Cannabis is seeking a full time Store Manager to oversee and manage all store operations at our Owosso, Michigan location. The Store Manager is responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Their duties will include motivating sales teams, creating business strategies, ensuring the store is abiding by state regulations, developing promotional material, assisting in inventory audits and training new staff.
Our ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and experience to ultimately meet monthly sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills with both your staff and your patients.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Must be authorized to live and work in the U.S.
- Must be 21 years old.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree in management or business is preferred
- At least 5 years of management experience
- Previous cannabis industry experience is preferred, but not required.
- Completes store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Can maintain store staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Understanding of accounting and ability to interpret store sales data is required
- Must have basic computer and information technology skills
- Reflects a deep understanding of how the cannabis industry works
- Oversee all store functions such as sales and transactions, employee morale, inventory, compliance and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to manage teams efficiently and ensure excellence in training and performance
- Demonstrate a positive and hardworking attitude at all times
- Ensure everything in store is state compliant
- Must stay up to date on all Michigan Marijuana Agency bulletins
- Ensure the safety and security of all customers and employees
- Manage and delegate duties and responsibilities to staff and supervisors
- Make yourself available to employees and customers at all times
- Create employee schedules
- Administer employee payroll
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures merchandise by implementing security systems and measures.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.