Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf") is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 96 dispensaries, 23 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 3,000 team members across the United States. Curaleaf is listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange under the symbol CURA and trades on the OTCQX market under the symbol CURLF. For more information please visit www.curaleaf.com.
We are seeking individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the work they do and will help support our company vision "To be the world's leading cannabis company by leading the world in cannabis education, accessibility, and customer satisfaction with high-quality products backed by science." You will have an opportunity to be recognized for your talent and expertise while contributing to the success of key strategic initiatives in support of our Mission "To improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption."
Cultivators are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company’s operating procedures for indoor cultivation. Cultivators carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the cannabis production cycle. Company operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cloning: cutting, rooting and transplanting; clone care, watering and feeding; clone monitoring and climate control; labeling; and inventory data input into state mandated electronic tracking system.
- Monitors growing conditions and reviews changes in humidity, moisture and temperature and cultivation procedures to ensure conformance with quality control standards.
- Inspects crop to ascertain conditions such as leaf texture, bloom size and the existence of pests or disease; removing substandard or diseased plants to maintain quality standards.
- Plant monitoring and care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming and staking; big leafing and pruning; plant care, watering and feeding; plant monitoring and climate control; pest and disease control; inventory data input.
- Harvesting: cutting plants; trimming cut plants; removing flowering tops; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system.
- Curing: hanging and dry-racking flowers; monitoring curing process and climate control; labeling; weighing and inventory data input.
- Preparation and packaging of all cannabis products will be needed during peak times; including extraction products.
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment: monitoring, calibrating, running and maintaining lighting, irrigation, climate control and other cultivation systems; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing areas, cultivation workspaces and tools.
- Ensure daily compliance with policies and procedures including but not limited to; state compliance, security protocols, and access protocols.
- Any other tasks assigned by Management
- Perform other related work as required.
Job Qualification Requirements:
- High School diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Knowledge of growing technologies, such as lights, irrigation, soil, nutrients, and more
- Knowledge of different strains and their unique growing demand
- Ability to execute techniques consistently
- Good documentation, inventory, and organization skills
- Ability to keep to a tight schedule
- Excellent verbal interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members
- Basic weights and measurement skills, ability to operate a scale
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Subject to to background check per state cannabis regulations
The physical demands, work environment factors and mental functions described below are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry our instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hand to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 or more pounds and regularly move up to 50 pounds.
The noise level in the work environment is normal. Hearing protection may be required in certain areas of the facility and is provided to employees. The employee is frequently exposed to an environment of natural chemical fumes, herbal aromas, airborne particles, exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. Employee may have exposure to conditions such as dust and particles that affect the respiratory system, eyes, or the skin, depending on department job assignments. Personal Protective Equipment is provided for employees to utilize.
Please do not contact the facility directly about this posting.
Curaleaf is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.